Banca funciară – catalizator potenţial important al consolidării terenurilor agricole din Republica Moldova
Land Bank is an important instrument of land planning, as well as one of the most efficient mechanisms of agricultural land consolidation and rural development in most of the European countries. Land Bank and its land fund can serve as an efficient instrument of the agricultural policy. Once the Government is authorized to determine the distribution criteria of the Land Fund’s plots, the agricultural policy regarding the structural changes could be put in place.
Key words: Agricultural policy, Farm structure, Land bank, Land fund, Moldova.
2. Cimpoieş, D., Muravschi, A., Racul, A. Land and land markets in Moldova: What has been achieved during the transition period? Paper presented at the IAMO Forum 2009 “20 Years of Transition in Agriculture: What has been achieved? Where are we heading?”, held in Halle (Saale), Germany, June 17-19, 2009.
3. Damen, J. Development of Land Consolidation in Netherlands from project objective to project instrument. Paper presented at the International Symposium FAO, GTZ, FIG, ARGE Landentwicklung and TUM on Land Fragmentation and Land Consolidation in CEEC: A gate toward sustainable rural development in the new millennium, held in Munich, February 25-28, 2002.
4. FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations). Land Banking/Land fundsas an Instrument for Improved Land Management for CEEC and CIS, held in Tonder, Denmark, 17-20.03.2004. Workshop Report. CD-ROM.
5. Van Dijk, T. Wanted: alternatives for program-driven land consolidation. Paper presented at the Symposium on Modern Land Consolidation, held in Volvic (Clermont-Ferrnand), France during 10-11.09.2004.
6. Van Gelder, E.W., Van der Schaaf, D. Interview Municipality of Rotterdam, 14 February, 2005.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.