Arenda funciară ca mecanism efectiv de reparcelare a terenurilor agricole în Republica Moldova
The article is focused on the investigation of land re-parceling through land lease market development in Moldova. First, it describes land lease market development in Moldova and its impact on land re-parceling. Second, it analyzes strategies adopted by the agricultural farms regarding the participation in land lease and reasons why people lease land. And finally, it examines the problems of lease term and lease payment.
Key words: Agricultural farms, Land consolidation, Land fragmentation, Land lease, Land market, Land reparceling, Renting.
2. Chivriga, V. Evoluţia pieţei funciare agricole în Republica Moldova. IDIS Viitorul, Politici Publice, 2009, Nr. 4.
3. Cimpoieş, D., Baltag, G. Lease as a form of land consolidation in Moldavian Agriculture. Paper presented at IAMO Forum “The Role of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Rural Development: Engine of Change or Social Buffer?” held in Halle/Saale, Germany, 04-06.10.2004, pp. 145-161.
4. Cimpoieş, D., Schulze, E. Economic State of Farm Enterprises in Moldova. IAMO Discussion Paper No.91, 2006, IAMO, Halle (Saale). Germany, 89p.
5. Cimpoieş, D. Economic impacts of land market development: evidence from Moldova. Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe. Leibniz Institut für Agrarentwicklung in Mittel und Osteuropa (IAMO). Halle (Saale): IAMO, 2007, vol. 39, p. 49-66.
6. Cimpoieş, D., Lerman, Z., Racul, A. The Economics of Land Consolidation in Family Farms of Moldova. Paper presented during the 111-th EAAE-IAAE Seminar “Small Farms: decline or persistence”, held in University of Kent, Canterbury, UK, 26-27 June, 2009.
7. Davidova, S., Cuddy, M., Bauer, K. Integrated Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas in Central European Countries. Lexington Books, 2006, 248 p.
8. Deiniger, K. Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction. A co publication of the World Bank and Oxford University Press, 2003, 239 p.
9. Duncan, J., Prosterman, R.L. Land market development in rural Romania. RDI Reports on Foreign Aid and Development, 2000, No. 107.
10. Gudym, A., Turkan, V., Jigau, I. Lease of Agricultural Lands 2003, CISR, 2003 -Center for Strategic Studies and Reforms, Chisinau. Moldova.
11. Lerman, Z., Cimpoieş, D. Land consolidation as a factor for rural development in Moldova. Europe-Asia Studies. Taylor & Francis Publishers, UK, Vol.58, No.3, May 2006, p. 439-455.
12. Lerman, Z., Sedik, D., Pugachov, N., Goncharuk, A. Rethinking Agricultural Reform in Ukraine. Studies on theAgricultural and FoodSector in Centraland Eastern Europe,Vol. 38, Halle (Saale), 2007.
13. Swinnen, J., Vranken, L. Patterns of land market developments in transition. LICOS Discussion Paper No. 179/2007. LICOS, Katolieke Universiteit Leuven, 2007, Belgium, 42 pp.
14. World Bank. Moldova Agricultural Policy Notes: Agricultural Land, Draft analytical report, World Bank, 2005, Washington, DC (unpublished), 56p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.