Efectele suplimentării reţetelor de nutriţie cu preparate enzimatice asupra performanţelor tineretului avicol
The digestive enzymes for monogastrics can assimilate only a part of nutrients from feed materials. The monogastrics don’t synthesize some enzymes such as â – glucanases, cellulases, fatty acid synthase and cannot effectively assimilate a large part of nutrients that are present in large amounts in vegetable fodders. In order to overcome these phenomena, a series of exogenic enzymes are used in nutritional recipes. Thereby, the use of an enzymatic complex besides the standard nutritional recipes (based on corn), allow to use recipes based on barley, recipes based on wheat or recipes containing more cellulose of 1-2%. In our research, the use of multienzyme combination Farmazyme 2575 in the nutrition of poultry has led to increased body weight by 2,4% and of specific consumption by 6,8%.
Key words: Body weight, Enzyme, Multienzyme combination, Nutritional recipes, Specific consumption.
2. Clayton, G. Enzymes for broilers: reducing maize energy variability. Feed Int., vol. 22, nr. 4, 2001, p. 91-95.
3. Feed Teczh. Ezymes Directory, vol. 4, nr.3, 2001, p. 36-42.
4. Pană, C. Biotehnologii în nutriţia şi alimentaţia animalelor. Bucureşti, Coral, Sanivet, 2000, 169 p.
5. Pop, M.Aditivifurajeri.-Editura PIM,Iaşi, 2002. 183 p.
6. Rosen, G. Enzymes for broilers: a multifactorial assesement. Feed Int., vol. 20, nr. 13, 2000. p. 59-63.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.