Creşterea pomilor de prun, cais şi vişin în funcţie de soi şi forma de coroană
There was studied the growth and development of plum, apricot and cherry trees depending on the age, variety and tree crown shape. It was established that the growth indices of stone fruit trees increased depending on the age of trees, reaching the highest values in the 7 th year of plantation establishment. Tree training according to the improved bush type contributes to reach the highest values of the summed length 2-3 years faster than in the case of the trees trained according to the existing recommendations.
Key words: Apricot, Cherry, Plum, Tree crown shape, Tree growth, Variety
2. Cimpoieş, Gh. Conducerea şi tăierea pomilor. Chişinău: Ştiinţa, 2000, 274 p.
3. Cimpoieş, Gh. Pomicultură specială. Chişinău: Colograf-Com, 2002, 336 p.
4. Dospehov, B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta. Moskva: Agropromizdat, 1985, 351 s.
5. Ghena, N. şi al. Pomicultura generală. Bucureşti: MATRIX ROM, 2004, 562 p.
6. Kudreavec, R.P. Produktivnost’ âbloni. Moskva: KOLOS, 1987, 303 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.