Parametrii cantitativi ai complexelor imune sangvine la puii vaccinaţi contra bronşitei infecţioase
The article includes the serological investigation about maternal and post vaccination values of immune complexes against bronchitis diseases virus. For vaccination were used “H-120” strains and “Ma5+Clon30” strains, administrated by spray, aerosol and with drinking water methods separate and in combination with the hidroalcoholic solution of pollen. The values of immune complexes were established in reaction of precipitation. On result was established that the chickens which was vaccinated with vaccine strain “H-120” and “Ma5+Clon 30” separately had lower values of immune complexes comparative with values of immune complexes of chicken which was vaccinated with vaccine strain “H-120” and “Ma5+Clon30” in combination with the hidroalcoholic solution of pollen
Key words: Chickens, Infectious bronchitis virus, Precipitation reaction, Serological investigation, Vaccine strains, Values of immune complexes.
2. Ghergariu, S., Pop, Al., Spînu, M. et al. Manual de laborator clinic veterinar. Ed. All Education,Bucureşti, 2000, p. 424.
3. Geerligs, H. J. et al. Efficacy and safety of an attenuated QX-like infectious bronchitis virus strain as a vaccine for chickens. Avian Pathology, 2011, 40(1), p. 93-102, pubget.com.
4. Han, Z. et al. A 15-year analysis of molecular epidemiology of avian infectious bronchitiscoronavirus in China. Division of Avian infectious Diseases, The Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, People’s Republic of China, 2011 Jan, 11(1), p. 190-200.
5. Landman, W. J., Matthijs, M. G., van Eck, J. H. Effect of anti-inflammatory drugs on colibacillosis lesions in broilers after infectious bronchitis virus and subsequent Escherichia coli infection. Vet Q. 2012 Mar; 31(1), p. 25-29.
6. Mînzat, R. M. Boli virotice şi prionice ale animalelor. Timişoara: Brumar, 2005, p. 729, ISBN 973-602-085-1.
7. Zou, N. L. et al. Genetic analysis revealed LX4 genotype strains of avian infectious bronchitisvirus became predominant in recent years in Sichuan area, China. Key Laboratory of Animal Diseases and Human Health of Sichuan Province, College of Veterinary Medicine, Sichuan Agricultural University, China, 2010, 41(2), p. 202-209.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.