Efectele fătărilor stimulate cu uteroton asupra indicilor natalităţii şi incidenţei afecţiunilor post-partale la scroafe
The main goal which was pursued during this study was Uteroton’s effects. These effects were orientated towards sows’ parturition stimulation. The reasons for its use were the following: reducing sows’ parturition period, reducing the number of dead piglets, increasing piglets’ vitality and their body mass, Uteroton’s prophylactic effects on Mastitis-Metritis-Agalactia Syndrome and other sows’ postpartum diseases.In order to achieve these goals there were formed two groups of animals. In the experimental group, the sows were injected with Uteroton after the first parturition. Those from witness group were injected with sterile saline.Both groups were monitored in order to study parturition dynamics, the number of piglets born alive and dead, piglets’ viability, piglets’ body mass evolution before weaning and also Uteroton’s efficiency on Mastitis- Metritis-Agalactia Syndrome and other postpartum diseases.The obtained results after parturition stimulation with Uteroton demonstrated its positive effects on the mentioned indicators
Keywords: Estrous cycle, Mastitis-Metritis-Agalactia Syndrome, Parturition stimulation, Piglets, Piglets birth rate, Sows, Uteroton
2. Kliucinikov, N. et al. Gomeosiniatriâ svinomatok pri MMA. Veterinariâ, 2007, № 8, c. 40-41.
3. Misailov, V. Éfectivnosti’ primeneniâ endocida i difura pri MMA u svinomatok. Materialy II siezda vetfarmakologov i toxikologov Rossii, 2009, c. 125-129.
4. Randall. Orientamente di terapia antiinflamatoria nelli mostiti acute delle vacca e nelli sindrome MMA delle scrofe. Revista Zoot. Vet., vol 29 -1, 2010, p. 15-20.
5. Serebreakov, V. Sindrom MMA v usloviâh hozâjstv Omskoj oblasti. Trudy Kubanskogo Gosagrouniversiteta,2012, №11, c. 45-48.
6. Sidorkin, V. Opyt primeneniâ preparata Uteroton v akušersko-ginekologičeskoj praktike. Aktual,nye problemy boleznej organov razmnoženiâ i moločnoj železy u životnyh. Voronež, 2005, str. 299-305.
7. Teapughin, E. Lazernaâ stimulâciâ rodovogo akta u svinomatok. Svinovodstvo. M., Kolos, 2005, №3, 2005, c. 26-28.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.