Aprecierea comparativă a diferitor indici de discriminare a liniilor înrudite de porumb
The paper presents studies on the morphological characters and genetic indices (yield and heterosis) in order to assess the associations between related inbred lines of maize. The results of evaluating a set of 12
sister lines and 20 lines with 25, 50 and 75% of common donors established a low discrimination capacity of the relationship degree on the basis of the morphological and agronomical characters. More precise tests on
distinctivity can be done on the basis of grain yield and heterosis. The experiments on 54 test crosses of 4 germplasm groups with 25 lines as parental forms indicated the efficiency of the genetic diversity index DG
compared to the heterosis index H when differentiating the related material
Key words: Distinctivity, Genetic diversity, Heterosis, Morphological characters, Morphological data, Related inbred lines
2. Musteaţa, S., Mistreţ, S. Estimarea diversităţii genetice în cadrul liniilor consangvinizate de porumb cu pedigreu comun. Cercetări de genetică vegetală şi animală. 2002, v.7, p.168-176.
3. Musteaţa, S.I., Mistreţ, S.I., Bruma, S.G. Sravnitel’nyj analiz kriteriev opredeleniâ otličimosti u rodstvennyh linij kukuruzy. Kukuruza i sorgo, № 6, 2009, s.18-24.
4. Smith, J.S.C., Smith, O.S. The description and assessment of distances between inbred lines of maize. I. The use of morfological traits as descriptors. Maydica, 1989, v. 34, p.141-150.
5. Smith, J.S.C., Smith, O.S. The description and assessment of distances between inbred lines of maize. II. The utility of morfological, biochemical and genetic descriptors and a scheme for the testing of distinctiveness between inbred lines. Maydica, 1989, v. 34, p.151-161.
6. Smith, O.S., Smith, J.S.C., Bowen, S.L. et al. Similarities among a group of elite maize inbreds as measured by pedigree, F grain yield, grain yield heterozis and RFLPs. Theoretical and Applied Genetics. 1990, v.80, p.833-840.
7. Smith, J.S.C., Smith, O.S., Bowen, S.L. et al. The descriptors and assessment of distances between inbred lines of maize. III. A revised scheme for the testing of distinctiveness between inbred lines utilizing DNA RFLPs. Maydica, 1991, v.36, p.213-226.
8. Smith, O.S., Smith, J.S.C. Measurement of genetic diversity among maize hybrids: Comparison of isozymic, RFLP, pedigree and heterosis data. Maydica, 1992, v.37, p.53-60.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.